- Store »
- Racquet Service Interactive CD-ROM
Using the Racquet Service Interactive (RSI) CD -- Macintosh Version
- Make sure your system meets the following minimum requirements:
- Operating System: OS 9 or later
- Processor: G3 or later
- RAM: 64 MB
- CD-ROM: 24x CD-ROM Drive
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 resolution or better (if lower, you will have to scroll to see parts of screen)
- Software: Microsoft Internet Explorer (Free Downloads available on Internet)
Apple Quicktime Plug-In (Free copy on Disk if you don't have this)
- Insert Disk in CD-ROM Drive
- If Internet Browser does not launch on its own, double click on the RSI_CD_MAC Icon on Desktop. Then double click on the Start Me file.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to learn how to navigate throughout the CD.
- Start Learning.