USRSA welcomes you to RacquetTECH.com
RacquetTECH.com is more than a web site, and more than an on-line magazine archive. It is a digital toolbox, calculator, reference, and library for the racquet service professional, and for anyone else interested in tennis, racquetball, squash, or badminton racquet technology. Access to its information and tools is one of the most valuable benefits of USRSA membership.
USRSA Members-only Section
- Tools and Calculators
- Our Tools section contains the Digest On-line, Racquet Selector, Racquet Customizer, and the Morphinator, and much more.
- Published items from Racquet Sports Industry, Racquet Tech, and The Stringer's Assistant magazines.
- Everything from machine calibration to court dimensions to NTRP ratings to ... you name it.
- Become certified
- Get all the information you need to become a Master Racquet Technician (MRT) or Certified Stringer (CS).
- Find a stringer near you
- Find a USRSA member, Certified Stringer, or Master Racquet Technician in your area to string your racquets correctly.
- Join the USRSA today
- Check out our membership options.
- Obtain a trial membership
- With a trial membership, you can view the entire site, use all the tools, and get a glimpse of what the USRSA has to offer.
- On-line Store
- Check out our books, videos, and other items.
- Get stringing lessons
- Learn to string racquets correctly from a Master Racquet Technician in your area.
Instead of putting the starting clamp behind the string clamp to eliminate slippage when starting a string job, start by pulling tension on both first mains at the same time.Vince Chiarelli
Read more tips here
Thanks for going above and beyond to help me with the stringing of the Seamco Liberator. Wow, I can’t believe the stringing pattern.Chris F.