USRSA welcomes you to RacquetTECH.com
RacquetTECH.com is more than a web site, and more than an on-line magazine archive. It is a digital toolbox, calculator, reference, and library for the racquet service professional, and for anyone else interested in tennis, racquetball, squash, or badminton racquet technology. Access to its information and tools is one of the most valuable benefits of USRSA membership.
USRSA Members-only Section
- Tools and Calculators
- Our Tools section contains the Digest On-line, Racquet Selector, Racquet Customizer, and the Morphinator, and much more.
- Published items from Racquet Sports Industry, Racquet Tech, and The Stringer’s Assistant magazines.
- Everything from machine calibration to court dimensions to NTRP ratings to … you name it.
- Become certified
- Get all the information you need to become a Master Racquet Technician (MRT) or Certified Stringer (CS).
- Find a stringer/advisor near you
- Find a USRSA member, Professional Racquet Advisor, Certified Stringer, or Master Racquet Technician in your area.
- Join the USRSA today
- Check out our membership options.
- Obtain a trial membership
- With a trial membership, you can view the entire site, use all the tools, and get a glimpse of what the USRSA has to offer.
- On-line Store
- Check out our books, videos, and other items.
- Get stringing lessons
- Learn to string racquets correctly from a Master Racquet Technician in your area.
When using a starter clamp, often we put either a loose piece of leather pad or synthetic grip between the clamp and the frame to prevent marking the frame.Sam Chan
Read more tips here
I really enjoyed your article in April 2008 called ‘2008 Racquet Selection Map.’ That caused something to sit back and say, ‘Finally I can make sense of all the racquet selections.’ Nice job!!Vic B.