USRSA welcomes you to RacquetTECH.com
RacquetTECH.com is more than a web site, and more than an on-line magazine archive. It is a digital toolbox, calculator, reference, and library for the racquet service professional, and for anyone else interested in tennis, racquetball, squash, or badminton racquet technology. Access to its information and tools is one of the most valuable benefits of USRSA membership.
USRSA Members-only Section
- Tools and Calculators
- Our Tools section contains the Digest On-line, Racquet Selector, Racquet Customizer, and the Morphinator, and much more.
- Published items from Racquet Sports Industry, Racquet Tech, and The Stringer’s Assistant magazines.
- Everything from machine calibration to court dimensions to NTRP ratings to ... you name it.
- Become certified
- Get all the information you need to become a Master Racquet Technician (MRT) or Certified Stringer (CS).
- Find a stringer near you
- Find a USRSA member, Certified Stringer, or Master Racquet Technician in your area to string your racquets correctly.
- Join the USRSA today
- Check out our membership options.
- Obtain a trial membership
- With a trial membership, you can view the entire site, use all the tools, and get a glimpse of what the USRSA has to offer.
- On-line Store
- Check out our books, videos, and other items.
- Get stringing lessons
- Learn to string racquets correctly from a Master Racquet Technician in your area.
Instead of risking life and limb with an awl to open up space to insert the string from outside the frame, run the end of the string through the tie-off hole the ‘wrong’ way, pull the cross string through the tie-off hole ‘backwards,’ and then go into the top grommet from the outside of the frame.Terry Boyle
Read more tips here
Really like this issue, especially the league tennis as good business story for clubs by Ken Bomar and the 'Future of Tennis Summit' recap.Jeff S.