Racquet Tech's multimedia publications represent the best of leading edge research, knowledge, instruction, and interactive tools available for the tennis enthusiast and professional. Learn, interact, and perform with RacquetTECH.com's exclusive tools for the tennis brain. Just click on the listing to shop or browse.
- Racquet Sports Industry magazine only (print)
- Free Racquet Sports Industry magazine on-line (digital)
- Bob Larson's Daily Tennis newsletter
- Become a Certified Stringer or Master Racquet Technician, or upgrade from a Certified Stringer to a Master Racquet Technician
- Tennis Training: Enhancing On-court Performance
- Taking Your Tennis On Tour: The Business, Science, and Reality of Going Pro
- Fit To Play Tennis: High Performance Training Tips
- Biomechanical Principles of Tennis Technique: Using Science to Improve Your Strokes
- Technical Tennis: Racquets, Strings, Balls, Courts, Spin, and Bounce
- The Winner's Mind: A Competitor's Guide to Sports and Business Success, by Allen Fox, Ph.D.
- From Breakpoint To Advantage: A Practical Guide to Optimal Tennis Health and Performance
- The Physics and Technology of Tennis